Today, the SSF wants to Sjö how much we appreciate you and your support by giving away complimentary registrations to three people for the 2014 SSF National Patient Conference "Solving the Sjögren’s Puzzle" April 25-26, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare, (Rosemont, Illinois).
Congratulations to our winners: Carlie, Evon & Ray!
The winners have all been notified personally by the SSF and thank you all for the support!
Entering is easy!
To enter, all you have to do is comment "Happy Valentine's Day" below by 11:59pm EST today- February 14, 2014. The Foundation will privately email the three winners on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Winners will be picked at random and the registrations are only transferable through family members, which means your family can comment below to give you an extra chance at winning! Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Presentation Topics Include:
- Overview of Sjögren's Syndrome
- Pulmonary Issues and Sjögren’s
- Dry Eye / Dry Mouth and Sjögren’s
- What is in the Clinical Trial Pipeline?
- Gastrointestinal Issues and Sjögren’s
- Clinical Practice Guidelines Overview
- Nutrition, Wellness and Autoimmune Disease
- Overlapping Major Connective Tissue Diseases
We are delighted to have Mary McDonough as our 2014 Keynote Speaker – you won’t want to miss this informative and moving presentation!