Missed the 2013 National Patient Conference? Get all the vital information you need on an audio CD!
Five of our most popular talks from the 2013 National Patient Conference held in Bethesda, MD are available for purchase as audio CDs. Each talk is 30-40 minutes long and comes with the handouts used by the presenter. Buy just the talks you want to hear or purchase the whole set!
- Overview of Sjogren's Syndrome by Dr. Frederick Vivino
- Dry Eye and Sjogren's by Dr. Mina Massaro-Giordano
- Sex and Living with Sjogren's by Dr. Anne Burke
- What Do the Numbers Mean? Understanding Blood Changes and Test Results by Dr. Guada Respicio
- Neurological Complications and Sjogren's by Dr. Julius Birnbaum
$16 for Members
$30 for Non-members
Click here to learn about SSF membership!
Remember, if you order online you must sign in first to receive the Member discount. If you have any questions about your login information or want to order the CDs over the phone, please call the Foundation at 1-800-475-6473.